Details of service provider: Hotel Glória Budapest City Center ***
Operator: Hotel Glória Kft.
Headquarters: 1089 Budapest, Bláthy Ottó utca 22.
Address of Service: 1089 Budapest, Bláthy Ottó utca 22. | Tel: +36709488575
1. By using the services available on the Website of the Service Provider, the User accepts the terms listed here.
2. The Service Provider has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that all information provided on the Website is accurate at the time of uploading. However, the Service Provider does not expressly or implicitly assume any liability or warranty for the information provided through the Website, and reserves the right to make changes and corrections at any time without notice, or in whole or in part of the Website or the information provided on it. eliminate.
3. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any inaccuracy or omission on the Website. The offers are not legally binding and do not constitute an obligation to the Service Provider in any form whatsoever. Any decision based on the information on the Website is the User’s own responsibility.
4. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any loss or damage resulting from access to or non-availability of the Website or any information contained therein.
5. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any content created, transmitted, stored, accessed or published by a third party to which the Service Provider’s website is linked or to which the Website refers.
6. The Service Provider does not guarantee that access to the Website will be continuous or error free. The Service Provider shall not be liable for any damages, losses or costs that may arise from the use of the website, its inability to use, inadequate operation, malfunction, unauthorized alteration of the data by anyone, or which may result from a delay in the transmission of information, a computer virus, a line. – either due to system errors or other similar reasons.
7. The Service Provider – manages all the information concerning the identity, data, and existing business relationships of its customers, partners and other clients as business secrets. Only the data provider concerned may be exempted from treatment as a business secret. The Service Provider shall treat all data provided to it via the Internet with the same protection as if it had been provided by other means.
8.1. The Service Provider’s website, all visual, audio and textual content and their arrangement, in particular names, logos, graphics, leaflets, analyzes and other information materials, are protected by copyright.
8.2. The use of all or part of the content of the website in any form may be specifically reproduced, transferred, distributed, modified or stored, except for the express written consent of the Service Provider for personal use.
8.3. The full content of the website is the property of or at the disposal of the Service Provider. The content of this website is protected by copyright. In the event that the Copyright Act 1999 LXXVI. otherwise, no part of the Website may be copied or published without the prior written consent of the Service Provider.
8.4. For personal use, the storage or printing of content or extracts from the website on a computer is permitted for the user.
8.5. The sender is solely responsible for the content of the messages uploaded to the Website or sent to the Service Provider and the truth and accuracy of the information contained therein. The website is a service for visitors. The Service Provider reserves the right to modify or supplement the content of the website at any time without justification and notification.
8.6. Use of the Website other than or in violation of the terms of the Service Provider described above may result in copyright, civil and criminal consequences. The Service Provider shall act against any violation of which it is aware.
9. If, under the laws in force, any of the terms of the legal statement is considered invalid, it does not affect the validity of the other terms.